This neo-folk, singer/songwriter focuses on acoustic groove, delivering powerful vocals and ripping harmonica melodies while strumming the guitar and playing foot percussion. This one-man-band approach was cultivated by life at the end of the map in Wyoming. His muse, the mountainous landscape and forests of the American West.
Bo has almost a decade of fronting the seven-piece rock band Canyon Kids under his belt, but just released his first solo album, “Love & Good Luck", in 2018. His music is catchy with big hooks that you will be humming the next day. With lyrics about the ups and downs of mountain resort town living, he combines his musicality with his unique experiences of the growing pains of taking the road less traveled to the least populated state.
Some of the most notable critically acclaimed acts he has recently shared the stage with include: JJ Grey & Mofro, Lukas Nelson, Anderson East, Susto, White Denim, Hayes Carll, and The Infamous Stringdusters.
* "Best Musician 2019" - Best of Jackson Hole
* "Best Original Band 2018" - Planet JH - Canyon Kids
* Featured on NPR's "Here & Now" show - Canyon Kids - 2016
* "Best Original Band 2016" - Planet JH for Canyon Kids
* "Best Local CD Release 2015" - Planet JH for Canyon Kids
* "Best Local CD Release 2012" - Planet JH for Canyon Kids
* "Best New Band in Wyoming" - Boston Phoenix 2011 for solo room recordings